Evo 300 4T Arrow/Bosi Exhaust

slickgolf_0

My dad has used one on his 300 evo for a long while now, & It makes the bike rapid & increases performance everywhere throughout the rev range, My dad got the exhaust through Lampkins But Steve Saunders can get one for you as well, I Can't stress enough in the increase of power you get, feels like a complete different bike. The power is still controlable though. & The exhaust Was well worth the money.

Found this video of Steve Saunders, who is also using an Arrow silencer on his 4T

Edited by BenBeta23

Question, I have the Evo 290. If I buy the front part of the bosi exhaust for now, will it tie in with the stock evo silencer??

The full exhaust costs about $1000 US to buy. I would like to do it in two parts.

Thanks

Nope it won't fit with the standard silencer, You will Have to buy the full system, I know it's a lot of money but the performance difference is amazing, got mine set up top notch & using the full arrow exhaust it just runs, Sounds & goes fantasticly.

If I purchase the back box only will it fit onto the standard front pipe ?? Is there much to gain from getting front pipe or is it mainly weight saving exercise ????

Pillar was talking about the 2T evo 290, Which you have to buy a full arrow system for, with the 4T it is only the back box. & yes there is a lot of gain out of the arrow silencer for the 4t.

Edited by BenBeta23

Well exhaust ordered should be here in 2 weeks couldn't get one any quicker cause slickgolf_0 got last one !!! But I'm sure the wait will be worth it ??

They will be selling like hot cakes soon! There an Awesome bit of kit though, You will be very impressed!