1st trial in 32 years!

rossy

Hi everyone jioned trials central a while ago, and have just bought my first solo bike (125 scorpa sy) since 1979. Rode my first solo trial for 32 years, yesterday. Thanks to the observers and officials of bolton club, had a great day, good weather and didnt drop too many marks, always a good thing.It was good to get back to riding trials after all these years, last rode sidecars in 1994. Thanks again to everyone for making it a geat day, I wont leave it so long next time! Thinking of riding next weekend at Darwin, havent told the wife yet. See you around.

• Like 1

Welcome back to the fold ! You will be re-riding each section in your mind all week ! Good little bike to start again on too.

I have it on good authority that Darwin put on excellent events so be nice to the missus this week eh?. But don't be too shy and do venture 'overt 'till into Yarkshire and come and have a friendly ride out at one of the Spen Valley novice and Beginner trials. We get a few visitors from Lancs coming over. Only £1 to join the club too :thumbup:

Follow this link for upcoming events.

All the best

GAW.

http://www.spenvalleytrials.co.uk/

Edited by Scoobydo

Welcome back to the fold ! You will be re-riding each section in your mind all week ! Good little bike to start again on too.

I have it on good authority that Darwin put on excellent events so be nice to the missus this week eh?. But don't be too shy and do venture 'overt 'till into Yarkshire and come and have a friendly ride out at one of the Spen Valley novice and Beginner trials. We get a few visitors from Lancs coming over. Only £1 to join the club too :thumbup:

Follow this link for upcoming events.

All the best

GAW.

http://www.spenvalleytrials.co.uk/

Welcome back rossy,

I as you have been born again, misses permiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

tom,

Edited by tomtom385