Bemrose. Entry/Start times?

jordi

Got my program in post today.

Give me your details and I can let you know.

Anybody any info on what sort of terrain we will be encountering as never ridden this before-hope its rocky streams again!! Presume similar to Peak trial

Anybody any info on what sort of terrain we will be encountering as never ridden this before-hope its rocky streams again!! Presume similar to Peak trial

Quite a lot of different stuff. Rocky streams, rocks and even a graded hill climb usually. Great trial, see you there.

Massive entry in the program.

198 riders!!!!

Start at 2 riders a minute, section 2 is usually a big graded hill that takes a lot of getting up to the top and takes well over 1 minute to ride on average. Take a book to read :unsure:

Usually a good run round with a bit of everything including streams and rocky limestone outcrops.

7 hours time limit which is usually ok but with such a large entry it could be tight.

Anybody seen the results yet, what a disaster, they couldn't have got it more wrong. Observers didn't know what classes should be riding what section leading to riders riding the wrong flags as there was no identification on the bikes to show where they should be going; and 32 riders excluded for "missing" sections where in most cases they will have ridden them but the observers have not written down any score. Exclusion is the wrong penalty according to Normandale regs, ten marks is the correct penalty for "missing" a section. Biggest mess up at a trial I have ridden in for years. Experienced clubs should know better and I expect loads and loads of complaints.

Bloody hell Mike don't sit on the fence!

Wasn't there this year but if true its not good, however, it comes back to the point of people giving up their free time so us riders can enjoy it.

If that was the case and the results didn't affect the main title challengers then they have probably got away with it.

If the rest got a few 5's and got pi**ed off a tad and the result was you didn't beat your mate then that happens most weekends.

Bloody hell Mike don't sit on the fence!

Wasn't there this year but if true its not good, however, it comes back to the point of people giving up their free time so us riders can enjoy it.

If that was the case and the results didn't affect the main title challengers then they have probably got away with it.

If the rest got a few 5's and got pi**ed off a tad and the result was you didn't beat your mate then that happens most weekends.

Sorry to say, but have to agree with Mike. Scores bear little resemblance to what went on, and YES it will/has affected title challengers.

Real shame as the trial was really enjoyable.