New Stickers

brokeback

Just bought a new sticker kit for my bike and I am having a bit of difficulty seeing how I can apply them to the seat unit without creases etc.

The tank and rear mudguard will be fine as they are quite flat, its just the seat unit that has compound curves.

Do you stretch them with the aid of a hot air gun or hair dryer or do you have to cut them?

Thanks in advance, any tips would be appreciated. ;)

Here's a link to a pretty good how-to....Also they sell a slightly better fluid of this at hardware stores for use when installing window tint. The Windex works in a pinch though.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406463

Thanks for the link, some good stuff there.

Never thought about window film installers, I got a mate that installs them for a living so I am going to buy him a couple of beers and hand the job over to him!

Thanks for the link, some good stuff there.

Never thought about window film installers, I got a mate that installs them for a living so I am going to buy him a couple of beers and hand the job over to him!

Nice one

A mate of mine works for BMW Uk and advised me years ago to soak in soapy water then apply and squeeze out excess water with damp rag. then use hair dryer. Its always worked for me 100%