2 Day Arinsal Andorra

mercuryrev

I rode the course whilst on hols last year ; very interesting interzone,we went with an Andorran friend for a days ride it was excellent we tried a few of the zones, lots of rocks don't know what time of year trial is but heat and altitude are tiring. I'll send a link of your question and see what comes back.

Just found this on you tube

Also regs out 1st march http://www.motoclubarinsal.com/index.php?lang=english

Edited by chewy

Thanks very much for that Chewy....

I can imagine the views were pretty spectacular!

I think it was that video that got me started on riding there. I've ridden my road bike through the area before, but depending on the severity of the trial, would love to enter.

Any ideas on the levels compared with here?

:)

Jon

Typical problem with language ; I mailed my Andorran mate who came back with all the info we already have but no confirmation of section severity, I will try again all I can tell you is that we rode several on the S3 route and they arn't too bad generally I would sayu S

Thanks very much for that and please thank your mate for me.

Always difficult to compare severity I know but we are 'bordering on ok' novice riders I guess, so don't want to go all that way just to be way out of our depth.

They are saying there will be 4 classes....

In the proof can join the following categories: Youth, Cadet, Junior, Senior, Masters A, Masters B and Classics.

The DIFFICULTY LEVELS will test: