Alpinestars Boots.

scotig

Just bought a pair of Alpinestar No stop boots,had them on today and the Vibration you can feel from the pegs,is terrible,has anyone else felt this?,I used to use Sidis before and felt no Vibration,

Thats caus Sidis are like wearing concrete blocks. I had em for years then on second pair of Alpinestars. They give you a real real of whats going on under yer feet. At the end of the day its up to you what works for you.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought new Alpine Stars just before christmas and have not had any problems getting used to them. I had SIDIs previously. The sole is more grippy on the footpegs than the SIDIs but they feel very similar otherwise to me when riding. The SIDIs were easier to walk in but I have no problems walking in the new ones and it is probably only different because the SIDIs were at the end of their life.

Got my Alpinestars Mid-season last year. Comfortable right out of the box. I wear ankle braces, more as a security blanket now than actual need, and they fit in the boot nicely. Light weight, grippy sole. My foot stays on the pegs nicely. The Alpinestars are slightly taller than the Gaerne's that I had and this changed the placement of my knee brace slightly but is still comfy. I do not feel any vibration, I also ride a sherco.

• 10 months later...

I'm trying to wear out a pair of tech 10 motocross boots from my enduro days. I can't wait till I can get a pair of no stop boots and be able to walk properly and stand up on slopes. I'm fed up of sliding down.

Alpinestars are the best though!