Tyre Pressures

brokeback

It seems very high doesn't it? I've had problems with the tyre rotating on the rim on bicycles when running less than 30 psi. Having said that, I just checked the tyres yesterday after my kids had been riding around and they were down to about 15 front and rear with no problems. Just riding around the back yard with slightly flat batteries though, so might have more problem trying to do trials. I did have a go at trying to find rim locks to suit bike wheels on the web, but haven't come up with anything.

• 2 years later...

It seems very high doesn't it? I've had problems with the tyre rotating on the rim on bicycles when running less than 30 psi. Having said that, I just checked the tyres yesterday after my kids had been riding around and they were down to about 15 front and rear with no problems. Just riding around the back yard with slightly flat batteries though, so might have more problem trying to do trials. I did have a go at trying to find rim locks to suit bike wheels on the web, but haven't come up with anything.

Bloody good idea ....

Did you ever find any Mike ?

Dougie