OSSA IN USA

laser1

I have seen new OSSA dealership announcements and rumors online regarding who it will be, but still no specific mention of who the US OSSA importer is and the status of bike availability. Anyone know who the importer is, or are we in double secret probation.

Edited by laser1

I have seen new OSSA dealership announcements and rumors online regarding who it will be, but still no specific mention of who the US OSSA importer is and the status of bike availability. Anyone know who the importer is, or are we in double secret probation.

why would anyone want their name on here, just look at the last thread. simply let them get on with their business.

why would anyone want their name on here, just look at the last thread. simply let them get on with their business.

One dealer is advertising selling the bikes but no others that im aware of have info on how to obtain there product. Being such an exciting new entry, people(potential bike customers) are eagar to know now that a official announcements has been made. Many of these folks are loyal to there local dealerships who work hard to support them and would buy a bike if available locally. Hopefully the info will be released soon. Why not? Its spring time you know! (We just got 6" of snow, but it is spring - new bike time)

I think OSSA has been favorably received here on TC. (aside from reaction to a very confusing and poorly translated news article on funding) I dont think me asking the question interrupts there business.

One dealer is advertising selling the bikes but no others that im aware of have info on how to obtain there product. Being such an exciting new entry, people(potential bike customers) are eagar to know now that a official announcements has been made. Many of these folks are loyal to there local dealerships who work hard to support them and would buy a bike if available locally. Hopefully the info will be released soon. Why not? Its spring time you know! (We just got 6" of snow, but it is spring - new bike time)

I think OSSA has been favorably received here on TC. (aside from reaction to a very confusing and poorly translated news article on funding) I dont think me asking the question interrupts there business.

Be nice to Borus or he won't bring his new Ossa to texas.

So two US dealers(importers) Adrian being one, guess is the East coast next! Who will it be?

One name comes to mind in the NE, wonder? :rolleyes:

Seems cost of entry will be steep as compared to others!

Edited by copemech

Anyone know who the importer is, or are we in double secret probation.

Yes, some know, and yes, we are in "double secret probation". What I can say is that the Tryals Shop, in Locke, New York, is an official distributor, technical contact, and parts provider for OSSA USA. When the first batch of bikes, for public sale, will arrive is not quite "double secret probation", but is a bit of a gamble to estimate, at this juncture. What can be said is that the first bike, being delivered to the Tryals Shop, for testing, is in transit. Hopefully, more to come soon.

• 3 weeks later...

That is great for Mike, he is a great guy and has given so much of his life to the sport of trials!! :thumbup:

A big "Thank You" to Ossa for bringing their Bikes to the USA - and also for choosing Mike to represent them here. Well Done !

• 3 weeks later...

According to that web site Mike is not the importer - am I missing something?

Apparently, there is no "importer" only two dealers here. I suspect the same arrangement in Canada.

Not sure if this is good or bad, but I suppose that fact basically makes each an importer of sorts. :rolleyes: