VIN Insrance

Carol Nash DO NOT offer road cover whilst taking part in competition so on that basis its a waste of money !

Also they do not cover all trials bikes manufactured. If its not on thier list - they wont (can't) cover you. - "Computor say's no!"

Get in touch with MSM they are trials friendly and have a scheme tailored especially for ALL Trials bikes. They will issue a cover note on the Vin number valid for 14 days which is sufficiant time to get it redgd. (take the docs yourselfto the VOSA office to be sure) I have mine covered with them and they base the cost of the policy on the value of the bike - so if the worst happens and it gets stolen you know the value you will get back.

clicky linky http://www.msminsurance.co.uk/

Hope this advice is helpful to you.

Edited by Scoobydo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. Any suggestions of who to go to for insurance using the VIN number as bike is not yet registered?

Hi There, I went to Adrian Flux. You only get a few weeks though - and Im still waiting for the DVLA to issue the registration...

I used MSM for my new bike insurance and it was as Scoobydo described.

I find MSM good to deal with and its a proper trial policy so you are covered if you have a bump during a trial.

spot on !

Have to agree i use them for my trials and enduro bikes, currently trying to get the enduro road reg and they sent me out a cover note for the vin the next day, great service and they put both bikes on one policy which saved me a packet.