Hi from Kriez Briez

pobear

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

Hi pobear - where in Brittany are you - couldn't find Kriezh Briez? I have an '07 250 Rev 3 4T although we're not permanent residents (holiday home). We're near Carhaix, area 22. My father in law (next door) has a Rev 3 200. We have a few acres of pasture and woodland to play in :)

Hi I`m in Brittany too area 22 near Bourbriac and a good friend of Pobears.

I too have just got back into trilas riding for the first time in 16 years.............. Gawd it feels strange !

Just bought myself a 250 Scorpa with a long ride kit. Also got an old Fantic 240 Proffesional.

We must all try and meet up for a play.

• 2 months later...

Hi Stig,

Kriezh Briez is breton for central Brttiany :D I'm about 15kms from Carhaix, 10kms ish north of Rostrenen. When are you back in Brittany?

Hi pobear - sorry for the (ahem) late reply!

We're back over at Christmas. I think you might have bumped into my father in law in the meantime? Hope to be bringing the bike over with me so who knows, may even meet up for a ride!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi pobear - sorry for the (ahem) late reply!

We're back over at Christmas. I think you might have bumped into my father in law in the meantime? Hope to be bringing the bike over with me so who knows, may even meet up for a ride!

That sounds good, yup had a couple of days out with him, in woods below your place and at mine. just got my beta back together yesterday, i somehow managed to break the kick start lever.... dunno..... but took nearly a month to get a new one. Hopefully DrZed will be back in the area by then then so we could have a small gathering. look forward to it.

Hopefully DrZed will be back in the area by then then so we could have a small gathering

A "small gathering" he says, last time half the bikers in Britanny turned up.......they obivously heard about the burgers and pies :thumbup: ... and allegedly it went on way past my bedtime :beer:

Unfortunartely I won't be back in France till February :crying: so you won't get the chance to laugh at me falling off... :blink:

Have fun guys :thumbup:

hi all,

I'm a newbie living in brittany, morbihan near guemene-sur-scorff, got meself a 2003 Beta Rev3 now i gotta learn to ride it. I understand u guys have a place to ride. Any chance u could show me how its done??

Gray

Hi Gary, I beleive that PoBear`s pm`d you. Come along, it`ll be good to have some-one new to laff at ! ;)

Joking aside, get in touch with him and we can arrange a date between us so that we can all meet up for session on the bikes.

Look forward to seeing you soon.