Rear Shock

betsyota

Hello new to the trials forum and sport. I have a 2003 Beta Rev3 270 and have a leaking rear shock (paioli). I have looked on this forum and found that you can buy the parts to re-build the shock from Beta but have been unsuccessful in finding the link for the parts. The parts dealer Mountain motorsports has re-build shocks for sale here in Vancouver, but would like to do it cheaper myself. Also parts for Beta in general I have not found any good links that carry all the parts online. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hello new to the trials forum and sport. I have a 2003 Beta Rev3 270 and have a leaking rear shock (paioli). I have looked on this forum and found that you can buy the parts to re-build the shock from Beta but have been unsuccessful in finding the link for the parts. The parts dealer Mountain motorsports has re-build shocks for sale here in Vancouver, but would like to do it cheaper myself. Also parts for Beta in general I have not found any good links that carry all the parts online. Any advice would be appreciated.

Just had mine done by Lewisport. They did an excellent job and the price was very reasonable. I've done a fair amount of MX shocks in the past, but these are a bit tricky and you might be ahead to have someone do the work who's experianced with these shocks.

Joe

Hi there, I have the Evo 290 so I wont be much help with the shock solution but I wanted to say that Mountain Motorcycles have been great to deal with and the Clark's have always been fair on there pricing. Most everything you would ever need for your bike they will have.