2000 Gas Gas TXT Boy Plastics

brokeback

Just bought a 50cc auto Gas Gas Boy for my daughter, although the bike is a 2000 model it is in great condition, mint is how I would describe it.

I would like to change the plastics from the current bright blue, does anybody know when the frame changed on the boy from a chrome oval to the newer round painted tube type so I can maybe get a set of red plastics and stickers?

Are the later plastics able to fit on the older models? I don't think that the Boy has been updated like the adult bikes every year, nearly.

Anybody got any suggestions, many thanks in advance.

I am aware that this is going to cost a few bob but I ain't planning on selling it for a while I will have one set to put back on to freshen it up when selling time comes. :D

I have a set of plastics for the Gas Gas 50 Boy In pink! I had them painted by a pro paint shop using all the correct primers an plasticisers.(so the paint stays flexible and wont crack) In the end my daughter didn't take to trials and I sold the bike with a new set of blue plastics on it.

So if you think your girl would like her bike in a soft baby PINK email me at ---------------- and I'll send you some photos and my phone number.

Edited by paul250