4RT dead

original

how can i tell if fuel is getting through?

all i've done is take the tank off and remove the banjo bolt on one of the pipes, there was fuel in both of these, thats as far as ive looked, having never stripped a 4rt before i got a bit confused, do you suggest taking off the throttle body?

again thanks for your help

wayne

ps i had to go to work so i didnt look through the manual just looked for anything obvious. should have realised it was never going to be that easy.

looking at the replies you got in your starting problem post ,i would ignore most of the advice

you will get on here. this kill switch and oxygen sensor advice sums up there knowledge ! a little knowledge is worse than none!

looking at the replies you got in your starting problem post ,i would ignore most of the advice

you will get on here. this kill switch and oxygen sensor advice sums up there knowledge ! a little knowledge is worse than none!

your not msw are you ?

Had it with mine after washing, also does it have all the original wiring loom on?

Give munch a call at m sporrt he might be able to help? 01462 815000

i'm pretty sure sure the wiring loom is original , what did you do to fix it?

i'll give him a call monday when i'm stood next to the bike.

my friend didnt touch the idle speed.

cheers all

so do you know more than them? can you help me?

pretty sure someone on trialscentral told me to up the idle speed which cured my starting problem.

i've been helped by trialscentral forums many times and whenever i can i've helped people.

cheers

wayne