1966 Sherpa Model 10 IRZ carb

gunsail1

Hi all

The float needle assembly on my 1966 Sherpa T Model 10 IRZ (24mm)carb recently became sticky.I think I have managed to resolve this at least for the time being but a couple of questions

a) how do you remove the float needle assembly - not certain whether it's a push or threaded fit

B) no doubt IRZ carb spares are as rare as hen's teeth but does any one know where I might source parts if required; in particular a float needle assembly.

Many thanks

Roger

Hi all

The float needle assembly on my 1966 Sherpa T Model 10 IRZ (24mm)carb recently became sticky.I think I have managed to resolve this at least for the time being but a couple of questions

a) how do you remove the float needle assembly - not certain whether it's a push or threaded fit

B) no doubt IRZ carb spares are as rare as hen's teeth but does any one know where I might source parts if required; in particular a float needle assembly.

Many thanks

Roger

You may ask Orlano Calonder in Switzerland, (former Bultaco importer that still have a lot of parts even for any Bultacos of the 60's). Probably not the cheapest, but we are talking about parts that are rare so price is not the first matter here.

Oralndo Calonder SA

Anothere ressource might be Romeromotos in Spain:

Romeromotos

(But these guys only talk Spanish or Katalan!)

You may ask Orlano Calonder in Switzerland, (former Bultaco importer that still have a lot of parts even for any Bultacos of the 60's). Probably not the cheapest, but we are talking about parts that are rare so price is not the first matter here.

Oralndo Calonder SA

Anothere ressource might be Romeromotos in Spain:

Romeromotos

(But these guys only talk Spanish or Katalan!)