what 4t trials bikes are there?

bledd95

Hi, there are few to choose from,

Beta Rev4/250/300 (avoid 2007 as they suffered from bad oil leaks) the 2008's are very nice to ride, Lovely power delivery. the 300 Rev4 in my opinion has a bit to much power.

Beta Evo 4t/250/300 (2009-2011), Very reliable, The 300 is My favourite personally, Spot on to ride.

Montesa 4rt, A very reliable Bike as it uses a Honda 250 4t motor, A bit to much on the heavy side though.

Scorpa 250f. Don't know much about them as I've never ridden one, Yamaha motor though

Sherco 320 4T, In my opinion a horrible bike to ride, Feels like your holding onto a jackhammer when riding it. It has to much unusable power.

I think that's about it.

Have a look around some trials, See if you can catch a go on some, I personally would reccomend a 2008 Beta Rev4 250, Or a Beta evo 4t 300, Both are excellent bikes.

Edited by BenBeta23

Hi, there are few to choose from,

Beta Rev4/250/300 (avoid 2007 as they suffered from bad oil leaks) the 2008's are very nice to ride, Lovely power delivery. the 300 Rev4 in my opinion has a bit to much power.

Beta Evo 4t/250/300 (2009-2011), Very reliable, The 300 is My favourite personally, Spot on to ride.

Montesa 4rt, A very reliable Bike as it uses a Honda 250 4t motor, A bit to much on the heavy side though.

Scorpa 250f. Don't know much about them as I've never ridden one, Yamaha motor though

Sherco 320 4T, In my opinion a horrible bike to ride, Feels like your holding onto a jackhammer when riding it. It has to much unusable power.

I think that's about it.

Have a look around some trials, See if you can catch a go on some, I personally would reccomend a 2008 Beta Rev4 250, Or a Beta evo 4t 300, Both are excellent bikes.

is it possible to get any of these bikes for under a

so then iff i want a good cheap one it will have to be 2t then?

Pretty much, if you want a good bike, you will have to pay for one, Have a look on ebay though, there might be something half decent for a good price. The old Rev3's are pretty good.

Edited by BenBeta23

Pretty much, if you want a good bike, you will have to pay for one, Have a look on ebay though, there might be something half decent for a good price. The old Rev3's are pretty good.

i want one thats 250cc and above really, but i will deffinately have a look on ebay for an old beta rev 3

the 2001's I think are a great bike, if they are set up right they run really well.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beta-Rev-3-not-Sherco-GasGas-Montesa-Scorpa-/190549546034?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item2c5da35432

I have to disagree,I couldn't let this pass...but I think an old Rev3 is a poor buy: woeful electrics,self-dissolving crank-cases,suspect rear suspension.

A Montesa 315 would be my choice(yr 2000 ish?).

I have to disagree,I couldn't let this pass...but I think an old Rev3 is a poor buy: woeful electrics,self-dissolving crank-cases,suspect rear suspension.

A Montesa 315 would be my choice(yr 2000 ish?).

I know some of the old rev 3's wern't very good, But I knew someone who had an 01 rev3 for a while & it was one of the best old running 2 strokes I had rode, Apart from the faults with the stators that they had, I think there a decent bike. Or as you say A 315 Montesa would be a good option as well.