280 Aftermarket Exhaust

supermotodaz

I think you had it right the 1st time. The cost and install instructions indicate its the whole assembly. Or its the worlds most expensive cover.

DIRECT REPLACEMENT FOR THE ORIGINAL SILENCER!....THEY ARE FOR THE "07/"08 'ONE-PIECE' MIDDLEBOX / SILENCER ONLY......not for the older separate silencers... Only a skilled mechanic can fit this part. You have to cut your original silencer and fit this over the original and fix with rivets. Fitting instructions available Looks and sounds awesome!

It says to drill the rivets out. Which leads my to believe its only the shell. Just the tube part. Like you are going to repack it. Give them a call. They might have the whole assembly laying around. Or try trials UK. Or lewisport on my side of the pond.

It says to drill the rivets out. Which leads my to believe its only the shell. Just the tube part. Like you are going to repack it. Give them a call. They might have the whole assembly laying around. Or try trials UK. Or lewisport on my side of the pond.

They are referring to the fact that you have to cut the old (one piece style)silencer off and rivet this one on. Not for the timid mechanic...Includes the guts - not just a shell. A buddy of mine bought one as it was cheaper than the stock OEM silencer. Sounds great, but CF doesnt hold up as well as the weldable AL OEM unit IMO.