re wiring new coil to my 200

ivorspider1290

a>

Hello Chaps

Just sorting the last few jobs out on the old girl before she gets a good ride out.

Been trying to figure out how to wire the new coil in today, have been looking at various wiring diagrams I have found on here and this is my problem.

I only had 1 very knackered wire running from the back plate up to the old Dansi coil.

I have no idea how many wire's I should have or where they should be attached to or from.

The only wire I have is attached to the points and there is '3' small wires running to the 'resitor'?

If anybody can please help with giving me a clue where I need to run wires from I sure I could work the rest out.

I refuse to be beaten by this small set back.

Have taken a photo on my BlackBerry but can't work out how to post so you could see what I'm on about.

Any help would greatfull be acted upon.

Just had a crash course in how to put photo's on here, so here goes hopefully it works.

Edited by ivorspider1290

It seems that I ended up with a complete dog when it entered my workshop.

This blooming bike has fought me all the way.

I should have know it wasn't going to be easy when I had to use an angle grinder to take it to pieces.

Looks like it's back to the drawing board on this one.

Refuse to be beaten..........Thanks for the reply.