Phil and Pat?

no jive

What should they do next to WOW the crowd?, They should have some pretty good backing now to set up props. My first thought is a van or car or motorhome, U Haul Truck. People need to relate to something. When you say they rode up a van, people have a grasp of what they did. When you say they jumped from one stand to another it is hard to get.

I was thinking a hot chick to bunny hop over or more hot girls is always good.

A good chase scene.

What ideas do you have.Lane could help them (seriously). Ringo could MC, Pat could give a speech??

Lets give them some ideas (like they need our help).

Edited by No Jive

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What should they do next to WOW the crowd?, They should have some pretty good backing now to set up props. My first thought is a van or car or motorhome, U Haul Truck. People need to relate to something. When you say they rode up a van, people have a grasp of what they did. When you say they jumped from one stand to another it is hard to get.

A good chase scene.

What ideas do you have.Lane could help them (seriously). Ringo could MC, Pat could give a speech??

This does bring up a few spectacular possibilities! My initial thoughts are always random, but I am picturing Lane, firegel, you, and kevlar underwear! Lots of smoke and FIRE!

This could get REALLY good! :thumbup:

A good chase scene.

Three open mouth concrete pipes, standing on end, with a girl standing inside each one, and head sticking out. Squat down, and disappear, just as Pat rear-wheel hops, from pipe lip to lip, overhead. The girls stick their head back out quickly, as he goes by each one, in turn.

-Ride OVER the Globe of Dizzyness

-8 foot Splatter over a pit of fire with Smalls standing in the pit in a fire suit.

- Ride a nose wheelie down the stairs with a cup of gasoline balanced on his helmet while smoking a cigarette :stoned:

FIRE!! everywhere, a fire pit, vertical flame, flash pots!!!!

8ft Splatter over Smalls, while Smalls bends over to pick up something and Smalls releases methane from his exhaust into a vertical flame causing a fire ball that the guys go over during the splatter.

AH HAHAHA juvenile fart joke!!!

The judges keep saying all contestants need to "up there game at this stage of the competition". Fire and hot girls is a real good start...this helps captivate the audience and turns the trials riding "show" into a performance. Splatter a bed of flames, suspend a 4"x6" beam about 10' high and ride across it, do a more simple stunt blind folded. Pause before a dramatic stunt and raise hands to get the audience cheering. And, don't forget to smile.

Yes the 1st audition in Chicago that was not on TV they took a 3rd bike w/no front but since the NY and Vegas and LA trips were so much further, the amount of things hauled or shipped decreased. I agree that is always a well recieved stunt . I would like to see a few raised beams to 180 flip turn between and maybe back then front wheel hop from 1 to the other and back? Also something to do the Fajardo Giant tree bonk/splatter off of.I also like Pats ramp to ramp 180 flip w/rollback to another flip off platform. The best comment so far is the vertical sewer pipes and backup popup females. Still a few more weeks before they are done with this current round of putting through some acts of ?able taste or talent.

Edited by northernnorm

Yes the 1st audition in Chicago that was not on TV they took a 3rd bike w/no front but since the NY and Vegas and LA trips were so much further, the amount of things hauled or shipped decreased. I agree that is always a well recieved stunt . I would like to see a few raised beams to 180 flip turn between and maybe back then front wheel hop from 1 to the other and back? Also something to do the Fajardo Giant tree bonk/splatter off of.I also like Pats ramp to ramp 180 flip w/rollback to another flip off platform. The best comment so far is the vertical sewer pipes and backup popup females. Still a few more weeks before they are done with this current round of putting through some acts of ?able taste or talent.

Here's a thought on the no front end idea, build a styrofoam front end that looks like the real thing and have it break off after hitting something. A little "shock and awe" action...

The best comment so far is the vertical sewer pipes and backup popup females.

you don't like fart jokes???? :D

It is difficult to win over the masses with only a couple minutes available to "awe" them.

I like the idea of adding ladies to the show, vertical sewer pipes, ramp to ramp thing and fire all sound good to me.

Maybe have Smalls come out on one of the bikes and be chased down by the boys and told "no, no, no" and that he has to "sit there on the bench for a bit" (All in exaggerated hand and body motions) Right after he sits and starts "pouting", Pat flies over his head doing HUGE splatter onto a platform.

More rear wheel hopping. ^_^

As far as riding went, that BMX show sucked because they didnt really do anything but the judges loved the show?

You've got them beat because of the different riding, just add a little show.

Trials is about riding and if you cant put on a good enough show for them. Screw em!

Edited by PLUNKER1