Ossa TR 280i hard to start

scorpatic

My bike after 1 month run in, still map 11 . But it is better now only 1 or 2 kicks to start ... May be the computer learns themselves

all Ossa's start a little harder when brand new. Once run in, 5 - 10 hours your good. the new P11 EVO 1 map is very good.

But I do heard there is a new map should be P12

If you havn't remapped your 2012 yet then the new map is called P11 EVO1. If you have this map then yes the next map should be P12 but I havent any info yet. the current map is very good with a good tick over and clean throughout the range. cheers

Thanks for the info , let try the new map later......... At here many riders (who currently rides other brands ) after tried my ossa.... They alert our bike overall the chassis, shocks, balance....... Are another level against their current bikes..... But they're still think ossa is pricey ! ... What you pay what you get ! i love my ossa !

Cheers mates !

• 3 months later...

I have let 8 guys ride mine , a few more got on it with engine shut off , ALL but 2 had almost the exact same response. "This thing is SO easy to balance on" . The only negative comment was , "the throttle is too easy" , which it took me a couple of rides to get used to as well , it is easy , almost feels like it's not connected to anything. :biggrinsanta: