Ossa TR 280i hard to start

scorpatic

I'l say "I bought a bike that was way head of any others at the time , too bad others were to foolish to see it" :thumbup:

Kinda like it was with my Cannondales , FI 4T tech in 1999 , big 3 are just now getting to what I had in 99-04 technology wise. A FULL race ready quad from the factory , not buying a lawn mower and changing EVERYTHING except the engine cases & the seat.

YES, that's what you had to do to be competetive racing a quad!

BTW , I can still do things FI tuning wise that the big 3 are just now talking about , some after market Co's are offering , but there again it's buying ALOT of parts.

Edited by toothandnail

I did read the post by 2plus10 that Andy has deleted and thought this guy must have some agender to put such a rubbish offering forward.

I'l say "I bought a bike that was way head of any others at the time , too bad others were to foolish to see it" :thumbup:

Can only agree with toothandnail as well as sunlingkau, the more you ride this bike, the more you want to ride it.

I still have my much beloved 250 Raga on which I have spent many hours and many dollars trying to change its characteristics especially from idle to give a more gentle progression of drive particularly in the wet and on loose off camber situations. I was quite happy with the Ragas performance in the end but the out of the box superiority the Ossa has shown over the Gasser is like black and white to me.

Can only agree with toothandnail as well as sunlingkau, the more you ride this bike, the more you want to ride it.

I still have my much beloved 250 Raga on which I have spent many hours and many dollars trying to change its characteristics especially from idle to give a more gentle progression of drive particularly in the wet and on loose off camber situations. I was quite happy with the Ragas performance in the end but the out of the box superiority the Ossa has shown over the Gasser is like black and white to me.

:icon_salut:

your 2012 is P11 mapping or P11 EVO 1 mapping , i addited to P11 EVO 1 mapping ! :thumbup:

Yes - it the P11 mapping. :thumbup:

What I meant was that although the 2011 I did try was with the P11 mapping , I still found the 2012 a bit better. Could be me being a foul, but it just feels better.

Have to say that I have another Throttle (the fast one) and a stronger spring in my Ohlin.