Video made on phone

joey

Great riding, great vid, music ...yeah whatever mo fo but this wearing shorts on a trials bike is an absolute outrage!

I'm sure you'd never see Martin Lampkin let himself go like that.

are you being serious or joking about the shorts being an outrage?

if you are being serious then what does it matter what martin lampkin

does or thinks?he didnt hop on the back wheel so does that mean bou

is an outrage?

in referance to smalleys qoute about bike noise i do agree i wanted as much bike noise as poss,

when u say use a neutral song have you got any examples?because no matter what i use it wont please everyone

which is why im confused why people are mentioning it because thats a personal choice and i will never be able

to please everyone with music

Good video, I generally watch them with the sound off anyways. So I did not hear the music, but hey it's your video use the music you like.

I also wear shorts to ride trials, (very comfy) and a knee brace, and ankle braces............so many other protections I don't need the lower half of my pants. :D

i think the music fits it well!im not into r&b that much but it ties in well with the vid.and yes you will never please everyone with the music!

i just got an iphone and wouldnt have thought the vid quality would be that good.what editing software did you use?il have to start using the iphone instead of the normal cam for vids now!!

excellent riding aswel!!

i think the music fits it well!im not into r&b that much but it ties in well with the vid.and yes you will never please everyone with the music!

i just got an iphone and wouldnt have thought the vid quality would be that good.what editing software did you use?il have to start using the iphone instead of the normal cam for vids now!!

excellent riding aswel!!

im glad someone agrees even if its not there type of music.

the video is surprisingly good quality for the phone but it does help if its

kept quiet still,i even have a tripod for it to help but the weather and lighting makes a big difference!

the editing software is only imovie that came with my laptop so its nothing special

thanks for the comments im looking forward to making the next one now...

im glad someone agrees even if its not there type of music.

the video is surprisingly good quality for the phone but it does help if its

kept quiet still,i even have a tripod for it to help but the weather and lighting makes a big difference!

the editing software is only imovie that came with my laptop so its nothing special

thanks for the comments im looking forward to making the next one now...

great quality from it.look forward to the next one!