Steve Saunders Jtr

chewy

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This cut and paste from Steve Saunders website cuts out some of the speculation going around.

Another reason to go to Sheffield.

JTG trials and enduro bikes will be arriving in December, starting with just a few bikes to be used as my demo bikes. then moving forward to the new year with small shipment each month arriving. these bike will be in short supply.

I will be announcing test days around the country, that will take place early next year. We are hoping to get a bike up to Sheffield indoor trial for display purposes.

These bikes will have their own designed and produced engines, we are not using another manufacturers motor. Jotagas is nothing to do with Gas Gas, the word GAS means go in Spanish, jota is the initials of the directors

Thats exactly my problem (Baldilocks... £5500 oh i'll order 2 then.....although Janet loves her little Evo it's due for renewal soon ) At this sort of money for a new model first year it seems I may have to "put my blinkers on" Is this price official? or rumour.

The Ossa does indeed look like a good proposition not least for the reasons below..(Birks has a good track record alng with John Lampkin)

Regards Eddie Lejeunes query ; I put that one up last week re new bike prices. After dealing with Mark at BVM for 30 odd years some well meaning fellow advised me to go to BVM for a "deal" the point I was making is that there are several factors to consider when buying a new bike and to know if you are getting a deal you at least need to know list price, warranty ,insurance cost etc.

Edited by chewy