Watching SSDT

dazzagreener

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should these type of posts not be deleted, inflammatory, aggressive and down right abusive, I'm appalled, there is no place in our wonderful sport for the likes of you.

No way. You pair are like having our very own Chuckle Brothers right here on TC.

chuckle_brothers.jpg

:rotfl:

I ride these hill every day and as far as i am concerned the land is for everyone....remember people got thrown of land and out of their houses, lost their living, and everything burnt to the ground to give it to "landowners"...think on!!!!

I had a official from the ssdt a couple of years ago telling me to get of the hill as i was not allowed to be on the ground???

I dont think so!!!! What a cheek...not local by the way, and i dont know who gave him the stripes.

The world is for everyone, not just a few very selfish bullys.

Make your own mind up....Doormat or equal member of the human race.

I have made my mind up and will enjoy my week.

Stand up for yourself or you will be trodden into the ground.

Who is it that said "landownership is theft"????

Please fight your political battles on any other week or format ..you will not "win" you will queer the pitch for everybody

Please fight your political battles on any other week or format ..you will not "win" you will queer the pitch for everybody

:agreed: but i somehow dont think he's bothered about anybody but himself and his own agenda. :wall: Sadly there will always be people like that in this world and one day it WILL be one of them that finishes the Scottish off for ever.

:agreed: but i somehow dont think he's bothered about anybody but himself and his own agenda. :wall: Sadly there will always be people like that in this world and one day it WILL be one of them that finishes the Scottish off for ever.

I have to agree with that statement!

Big John

• 1 month later...

I ride these hill every day and as far as i am concerned the land is for everyone....remember people got thrown of land and out of their houses, lost their living, and everything burnt to the ground to give it to "landowners"...think on!!!!

I had a official from the ssdt a couple of years ago telling me to get of the hill as i was not allowed to be on the ground???

I dont think so!!!! What a cheek...not local by the way, and i dont know who gave him the stripes.

The world is for everyone, not just a few very selfish bullys.

Make your own mind up....Doormat or equal member of the human race.

I have made my mind up and will enjoy my week.

Stand up for yourself or you will be trodden into the ground.

Who is it that said "landownership is theft"????

Oi, knob head, since you haven't responded to my last post...please respect the club, officials, 275 riders and thousands of fans who want this trial to continue

• 1 month later...