Footpegs

vgstef

I have fitted them to my Evo and agree, they feel bigger underfoot than they are, they seem to feel as if it gives a very good platform to stand on. If you do get a set - check that the grub screws are well screwed in or use some loctite (or similar). I lost one on the first ride out and now need to try to find a replacement. Well worth it compared with originals.

I am shopping for some new footpegs for my EVO. I was looking at the S3 Hardrock aluminium , they are cast and wide. Any feed back on those footpegs or any recommandation

Thank you

Eric

splat pegs from splat shop...'nuff said

I am shopping for some new footpegs for my EVO. I was looking at the S3 Hardrock aluminium , they are cast and wide. Any feed back on those footpegs or any recommandation

Thank you

Eric

dont look any thing other than raptors,cost moor but worth it

The Ti S3's lasted me about 1 season before they broke to bits. The AL S3's look much beefier, but I went with the Raptors. They have alot more to them than the Ti S3's did.

What about the grip with the RAPTOR. I did have a set of BETA ergal alum. with the steel pin, they grip like crazy but they do destroy the sole of my boots.

What about the grip with the RAPTOR. I did have a set of BETA ergal alum. with the steel pin, they grip like crazy but they do destroy the sole of my boots.

Good grip - minimal boot damage. Very comfy. Cant beat the cool welds. (Im not on commission either) Downside is they are fairly pricy, but not as much as the junk Ti S3's I wasted $200 on.