Any training going anywhere up North?

hoggyf

Hi

just wondered if anybody knows of any training days going on in the North of England, I would love to get some decent teaching to bring me on and just for the fun of it. Doesn't have to be a "big name" even if its just a club training session, I've been trialling for about 18months but don't get out often enough and practice just doens't happen really.

any help appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody got any suggestions??

Hi

just wondered if anybody knows of any training days going on in the North of England, I would love to get some decent teaching to bring me on and just for the fun of it. Doesn't have to be a "big name" even if its just a club training session, I've been trialling for about 18months but don't get out often enough and practice just doens't happen really.

any help appreciated.

Thanks

Steve Saunders has one on the 19th of November. Gloucestershire might be a bit far for you but I've been on a few of Steve's schools and reckon it will be worth the travelling Steve Saunders Trials School

Jim Lampkin, Dan Clarke, Graham Jarvis etc. have done them in the past but I'm not sure if they still do them to be honest. I think Jim has advertised the odd bike on TC in the past so he might spot this.

The Dougie Day will have been and gone by now I think, once a year jobby...

Colin Appleyard are having a Trials Training day soon. I Even think it's free but you have to contact them to book and the places are limited. I think Phil Disney and a few others that ride for them will be there. Doug's Training is usually in August sometime. It always used to be the week after the Yeadon Guiseley National. Graham Jarvis did do it for a while but has stopped for the moment. It's a case of a limited market where riders that want training will look once a year or so the "need" dries up.

For the Colin Appleyard day To book for the trials school, please call Kevin at their Keighley dealership on 01535 606311

Edited by Telecat

Hi

any help appreciated.

Thanks

If you are still looking for trials training in Yorkshire, you can do no better than the Bumpy trials centre near Leeds. Just off the M62 at Junction 27 Bumpy have the legendary Dan Thorpe instructing basic annd advanced skills. www.bumpy.org.uk

Regards

Nigel