Aftermarket parts

jonnybmac

Reading on the oset website it says theres becoming a wide variety of aftermarket parts available and alot of bike parts to suit the oset. Has anyone got any websites that do oset aftermarket parts, or know of any parts that would suit the oset from bikes?

I wouldnt mind fitting disc brakes and hydrolic levers onto the 12.5, is this at all possible?

I havent seen any aftermarket suppliers per se - mostly skunk works of dedicated dads like yourself. The 12.5 doesnt seem to get much other than electric upgrades. Here's one of the trickest 16's ive seen with all new suspension parts added in a very professional manner.

(you may have to sign up for the site to see the thread - its a small trials fourum on advrider)

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=733874

Edited by laser1

I havent seen any aftermarket suppliers per se - mostly skunk works of dedicated dads like yourself. The 12.5 doesnt seem to get much other than electric upgrades. Here's one of the trickest 16's ive seen with all new suspension parts added in a very professional manner.

(you may have to sign up for the site to see the thread - its a small trials fourum on advrider)

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=733874

That is awesome, if only there was a kit available that you could just buy and bolt on, rather than having to custom make certain parts.

• 2 weeks later...