Modern Yahmaha Trials bike

beta_trials

Is it just me or am i seeing a actual modern yahmaha trials bike in this video i found on youtube. To my eyes im seeing the yamaha symbol on the tank of the bike starting at 29 seconds in and in other later places in the video. I though yamaha has been out of the trials buisness for a long time.

Interesting to note the only bikes to jump from the concrete block to wall were 2 strokes.

I'd forgotten just how ugly the rear guard was on the Scorpa 4 stroke, haven't seen 1 of those for a couple of years & glad that there wasn't more people with no taste who bought them

The current Scorpa is a bike designed and built by Sherco. The "Yamaha" in your photo is a Scorpa from when Scorpas were made by Scorpa and powered by Yamaha motors.

Have a look at this 2009 250cc four stroke Scorpa and you will see the same frame as in that photo of the "Yamaha"

http://newmotorcyclebuyersguide.com/scorpa-sy250f-sy200f-sy125f.html

Edited by feetupfun

These are great bikes, I've always like Kenny's & Nozaki's bikes, They are basically a Scorpa 250f with a different exhaust, different plastics, & I would imagine that Yamaha have done some tweaks to the motor as well. In Japan they are known as the Yamaha TYS-250f.

Nice Image of Nozaki's, If only you could buy one that looks like that, It looks fantastic!

Hi Ben, I can't download the attachement.

Hi Ben, I can't download the attachement.

Hi,

Got a link for you instead, Right click and save as.

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab32/Beta-Ben/162916_133832860007886_131293293595176_221531_4900363_n.jpg

beta_trials, that picture is fantastic of kenny, That Yamaha looks fantastic both the blue and gold bikes look really good.

Edited by BenBeta23