Learning trials dvd

benwall

Hi does anybody own this dvd i know they make it in english but i just cant figure out how to order the english version off of there website, or does any one know were else i can buy it from.

http://66.163.168.225/babelfish/translate_url_content?.intl=uk&lp=es_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.todotrial.com%2fttshop%2fdvds.htm#formulario

http://66.163.168.225/babelfish/translate_url_content?.intl=uk&lp=es_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.todotrial.com%2fttshop%2fDVD-El-Aprendizaje-del-Trial.htm

http://www.gondolafilms.com/en/home

Thanks

Edited by benwall

Ah dont wory guys i just found out they are realesing it in december here is the link i found to order it. i think it looks an amazing dvd its meant to cover riding, setup, maintence, fitness and more and its only 17 euros, cant wait to it comes out, be my chrismas shorted :madnoel:

Edited by benwall

• 1 month later...

Ah dont wory guys i just found out they are realesing it in december here is the link i found to order it. i think it looks an amazing dvd its meant to cover riding, setup, maintence, fitness and more and its only 17 euros, cant wait to it comes out, be my chrismas shorted :madnoel:

Have you got it yet? Is it any good? Be interested to hear your views.

Has anyone recieved the D.V.D?????

I ordered mine about 20th dec at cost of approx 27euro's with post and packaging but still haven't recieved it yet, gonna phone them tomorrow and find out what's happening but it would be good to find out if anyone here in the uk or anywhere else has recieved one yet!!!!!

Has anyone recieved the D.V.D?????

I ordered mine about 20th dec at cost of approx 27euro's with post and packaging but still haven't recieved it yet, gonna phone them tomorrow and find out what's happening but it would be good to find out if anyone here in the uk or anywhere else has recieved one yet!!!!!

They told me that when i orderd it that it would arrive mid janurary

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved it on the weekend,

Really good breakdown of everything to do with bike set up to balance, what gears; and the most common faults to look out for etc, just gotta put it all in to practice now <_< ,

well worth the money...and worth a look...and cheaper than alot of the other dvd's out there at the moment

• 1 month later...

I bought the Learning Trials dvd, but some of the English audio (the actual lessons!) and the English menus did not work for some reason on either of two computers I tried with Windows 7!

I contacted Gondola, who were not so helpful, then I figured out the copy protection was causing problems with the disc and politely informed them.

They decided I was selling illegal copies of their disc because the copy protection was causing a problem, and said they will sue me personally if anyone anywhere in the world copies it!

It's very expensive for a DVD already with shipping to USA, and it's broken, AND they threatened to sue me! Once I was able to watch it, it's OK, well laid out and clear, but still wouldn't have been worth the cost if it had been working and they hadn't threatened me! You could probably find similar information on Youtube with some looking.

I'm the American here, this country is famous for silly lawsuits! I shouldn't have someone in Spain trying to sue me for watching the video I purchased. I just wanted to learn about trials!

English works (posted a note on the other thread)

I would say it is a good video for beginers as it covers all the techniques in detail. If you already know all the basic techniques better to spend your time practicing than watching videos... but there are a few pointers that might help you improve and great things to pass on if you are instructing a beginner.

• 2 months later...

I bought the Learning Trials dvd, but some of the English audio (the actual lessons!) and the English menus did not work for some reason on either of two computers I tried with Windows 7!

I contacted Gondola, who were not so helpful, then I figured out the copy protection was causing problems with the disc and politely informed them.

They decided I was selling illegal copies of their disc because the copy protection was causing a problem, and said they will sue me personally if anyone anywhere in the world copies it!

It's very expensive for a DVD already with shipping to USA, and it's broken, AND they threatened to sue me! Once I was able to watch it, it's OK, well laid out and clear, but still wouldn't have been worth the cost if it had been working and they hadn't threatened me! You could probably find similar information on Youtube with some looking.

I'm the American here, this country is famous for silly lawsuits! I shouldn't have someone in Spain trying to sue me for watching the video I purchased. I just wanted to learn about trials!

It's not copy protection. The DVD is recorded in PAL format. We use the NTSC format in the states. You could try ripping the DVD to .AVI or .MP4 using your computer - it might work. The only sure way to view it is to get a DVD player from the UK or EU.

• 3 months later...

I'm in Canada, and bought a PAL/NTSC dual dvd player for the garage to watch European vids for just this reason.

Just finished watching this DVD.....it was OK....but the instruction is not very informative. I would recommend the Ryan Young videos instead....he really goes into a lot more detail on many of the techniques.

• 1 month later...

Just caught this thread. Can anyone tell me if the English version has the option to revert to the Spanish audio? can you choose the audio language.

The little clips I have watched make it worth a buy, and if nothing else convince the wife that I´m not too old to start this (and let me buy a mini moto for my 2 boys). Looks spot on, or at least until my potential Trialing buddy/guru recovers from a nasty spill..