under 20 dab's a day

ishy

He just seems to get better and better, poetry to watch. Incredible balance and throttle control to get the grip and drive on those rocks with an enduro tyre. And the bounce back was something else.

Not sure what he could go round the SSDT on for the week but I reckon it would embarass a good few...

If he doesn't win virtually everything he enters next year I'll be genuinely surprised. Probably the most talented rider on an enduro bike I've seen.

I don't care what anybody says , That man can ride ...!!!

But he did do a rollback in there and that's a quick five .

Damn I wish I had bike control like that !

Heck put him a long ride whatever so he can sit down and still kick but .

:thumbup:

Glenn

Just goes to show why the top lads will always be the top lads no matter what the rules, or bike regs, are !!!! The only similarity between what he was doing and me was when he fell off :chairfall: except i wouldnt even have attempted it.

Makes a bit of a lie about statements on another thread about an increase in the minimum weight limit doesnt it as that Enduro bike MUST have been a LOT heavier than a trials bike.

Superb! Always thought (back in the mid 90's) that Jarvis would have been the one to 'make it' at trials not Lampkin... Jarvis always made it look smooth and easy and on that big lump he still makes it look the same!

Superb! Always thought (back in the mid 90's) that Jarvis would have been the one to 'make it' at trials not Lampkin... Jarvis always made it look smooth and easy and on that big lump he still makes it look the same!

It was probably only his knee injury that stopped him.