290 04 fork bushes

serafumi

hi there i went to replace my fork seals yesterday, however i had to stop because the fork bushes are quite worn, and low and be hold theres 3 per leg , a 1st for me and ive been a motorcycle mechanic for the past 16 years, anyway does anyone know if bushes from another bike will fit because i dont fancy paying £27 per bush

cheers tony

Edited by serafumi

hi there i went to replace my fork seals yesterday, however i had to stop because the fork bushes are quite worn, and low and be hold theres 3 per leg , a 1st for me and ive been a motorcycle mechanic for the past 16 years, anyway does anyone know if bushes from another bike will fit because i dont fancy paying £27 per bush

cheers tony

Thought I recalled someone saying they were the same as a Harley Davidson Sportster or something?

Have a glance through some the older threads, not too loong ago!

Edited by copemech

i am just after having to do the same job on the 250. the bushes were actually well stuck inside the tube. some handlin getting them out. I replaced all 6 bushes and the cheapest place i found was the Irish Sherco Main Dealer suprisingly enough.