Hello from oxfordshire

gellie87

Hi all,

Just getting back into trials after about 10 years away from trials. Have just purchased a 2003 Gas Gas 250 and wondering if theres many people from the north oxfordshire Northampton area on here? I used to be part of the milton buzzard Club and looking to rejoin.

Looking forward to chatting and getting tips from a few of you on here as new to using forums.

Thanks

Matt

Hello

Yep there are a few Milton Buzzards members I know of on here (me one of them). Lost the practice ground a few years back now, but after lots of hard work from other club members a new ground opened up last year. All a freindly bunch so if you join up just pop along when the ground is open for practice and have a ride and chat. Also have Berkhamsted in Kings Langley who have a practice ground and their own club house.

Plenty of trials within an hour of you.

Cheers

Dave

Hello Matt

The new bit of ground is alright. It is not massive but big enough to run a trial on and they have made the best of what they have. Buzzards are always looking to try and improve it as well, with new rocks and obstacles, bringing in JCB's and getting feedback off users. Like the old bit of ground can be claggy in the wet, and there is no shelter at this one but ideal to have a legal run out on the bike.

Cheers

Dave