scottish classic trials

tamdodds

Hello. Thanks Brian! Do I know you? Perhaps you could introduce yourself next time you see me snapping away! It was such a nice day to be out taking photos and it's very nice of you to comment on them.

Have to thank Bill for lending me his all singing and dancing camera (much fancier than my usual!!)and Gordon for putting the photos onto Trials Central and, of course, all the riders who put on such a good show!

Hil

:closedeyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Tam,hows it looking for your trial at Gala,was doon the day with the Lanarkshire club

but felt oot my depth.Cracking ground but would have had to put a hinge in the middle

of the TY to get round.My lack of ability didn't help,retired early on but had a good run

round watching the sections.

cheers the noo Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Hello folks,it's looking good for Sunday,Lewis and me went up last week and found some new stuff,it's looking good for 15 sections.Buckholm Farm is the same site used lately by Lmcc, it's located about 2 miles further on down the A7 than our Stow trial,pretty close to Gala.I will post any changes.Give me a message if anybody can come up with some observers.Steve, hope you are coming along,Just thought I would remind everybody thiis is a twin- shock and pre65 only trial,layed out with three routes, thanks .Tam

Hello folks,trial laid out in scorchio weather, full 15 laps as promised.Hope to see everybody tomorrow for 11'o' clock.We will mark the A7 with flags for anybody new to Buckholm Farm,thanks.Tam
Edited by tamdodds

Must again thank you Tam for a most excellent trial,really enjoyed it,cracking course

well set out and flagged.Proper sections for twin shock and Pre 65.Already looking

forward to your next Trial at Gorebridge on the 17th of June(that's the 17th of June

for those who missed out today's trial) that's the weekend after Alvie.If you have a

twin shock or Pre 65 make the effort and support Tam and his band of helpers in

June.Proper sections with no need to fit the hinge in the middle of your bike.

cheers the noo Brian

P.S. the weather wisnae to bad either B)

Hello,thanks to all who gave a help on making this Gala trial such a success and thanks to all the riders for turning up and leaving nothing behind to be cleaned up.Thanks to Robert for his help today, hope his ribs are fine for next trial. Lap of the day, must be Lewis on 4 with a proper bike (15 sections).Clean of the day, Wullie Robertson section 14 and 15 (double) on 1 foot peg.Surprise of the day,Turps finishing with his zero maintenance plan, must have been the hammer he borrowed.Hope we get as big a turn out at Gorebridge on June 17.Looking forward to Alvie in two weeks,the ankle lasted Gala ok,thanks.Tam