scottish classic trials

tamdodds

Hello folks, we have 10 sections and they are all in the burn, so make sure you have your sealskin socks.Could be well worth the trip Turps is bringing chocolate eggs for us . Hope the snow gets a shift maybe the heatwave Broony is predicting will be the answer .I will post directions nearer the time, thanks. Tam

Edited by tamdodds

​Don't think I'll need the sunscreen Tam.As I have said previously

the ground is very similar to Kinlochleven so would make an ideal

shakedown for those lucky enough to get an entry for the Scottish

Pre 65. Dig the twinshock or Pre 65 oot the shed and support Tam.

cheers the noo Brian

Hello folks, I have been in touch with the farmer today, he confirms the ground is OK to trial on,if there is any more snow by Sunday he will keep me informed. We will lay out the trial on Saturday and hopefully every thing will be ok for a good days trialing on Sunday. This is a Pre65 twinshock trial.Remember the clocks change,thanks.Tam

Edited by tamdodds

Hello folks, I have been asked for direction to the trial .The trial is at Bodesbeck Farm. Moffat. DG10 9LQ. The farm is on the A708 Moffat to Selkirk road, if coming from Selkirk it is three miles past The Grey Mares Tail. It will be flagged from the road in the usual way, thanks.Tam

Hello Steve, yes we could do with a hand ,could you contact Wullie Robertson he is coming down to help, we should be there by 10 o clock.I do not have a contact No. for you. Phone me on 01875 822039, thanks.Tam