GoPro Helmet Cam

bassackwards

Well done Dust! Looking good!

The only thing I can think of is to let dad have the cam at times to view some of that action of you, as perspective is lost on the big stuff it seems. Then put them together with a side view(real) and the helmet view.

Just my thoughts, cheers, :thumbup:

Views are everything! It's hard to get a good view for trials riding.

I'm thinking of trying this little trick for mine, it shows more of the dance than the trail.

Helmet mounts and bike mounts are great for trail or street, but for slow riding I think more view is needed.

What are you editing with? I use Sony Vegas for mine. It has lots of options. This is one of my street videos to show some editing options.

BTW I subscribed to your channel to see whats next. :popcorn:

Edited by yamahamer

Views are everything! It's hard to get a good view for trials riding.

I'm thinking of trying this little trick for mine, it shows more of the dance than the trail.

Helmet mounts and bike mounts are great for trail or street, but for slow riding I think more view is needed.

What are you editing with? I use Sony Vegas for mine. It has lots of options. This is one of my street videos to show some editing options.

BTW I subscribed to your channel to see whats next. :popcorn:

Yamahamer, that's an incredible camera view. How and what did you mount it with? I have never seen a camera view like that before, makes great viewing. :thumbup::popcorn:

Edited by shedracer

Yamer , dirt bike one was EXCELLENT :thumbup: , didn't really care for the street one . just my preference.

I think I screwed up on my editing program , I forget the name at the moment , looked at the Sony Vegas ,same $$, this one SUPPOSEDLY had more special effects , yeah , from the 80's , not very user friendly either , maybe I just need more time on it

The first video is not mine just a mount idea I want to try on the Beta. It's some type of pole extension off the helmet.

You can always use the you tube editor for free and get some cool effects. http://www.youtube.com/editor

80% of my vids are Dual Sport. The street was just to show some effects. I spent more time on my Husky TE610 that any bike I own.

I love my GoPro and have mounts for every helmet and bike

Me and My hooligans on NYE..