Beta evo frame colour

haggi961

Hey all,

i had cracks in my beta evo frame in the weld so beta themseles have exchanged it for me which is very kind of them for doing that for me, so since the frame is nice and clean and all stripped ive taken it to the powdercoaters and having it done at somepoint this week. I went for a satin black smooth finsh and was just wanting to double check ive gone for the right colour and also the right texture as it looks like some of the bikes on internet arent smooth from what i can see, but i could be wrong, im also getting the swinging arm done the same colour too since its already off.

Hi Haggi,

I have my own powder coating plant and I also have a near as damn it colour/texture match to the new evo's, I got the match done so I could coat my sump guard to match the frame.

The Evo frames are definitely not a smooth finish but if you like I can either give you a bit of my powder to give to your powder coating guy or I'd get it done for you through my plant.

Dave

Thanks for the reply back dave and the offer of the powder but i will still get it done at the one near me as he has my frame and has started working on the bits. I just gave him a ring today to change from smooth to a more rough finish so cheers for letting me know in time before i got it smooth.

I will keep you in mind for future reference if i need to get any other bits done.