thanks to lampkins

deadwood

Just and a word or two to point out the great service i recieved from beta uk this week, had a problem with my 2012 evos front brake caliper , a small crack , one phonecall to Gary and i picked up a new caliper today,complete with pads . No hassle just great service,, THANKS FELLAS ,,,,,,

I had a problem with the a 2011 Evo , explained the problem over the phone, next day they sent a new stator free of charge. Was quite amazed at there service and how helpful they were on the phone.

Practice makes perfect alas in that case.

Its unfortunate that so many new trials bikes have such quality problems (across the whole range of manufacturers) but you guy now know why I have been buying Beta's for several years. Lampkins service is second to none in this country.

Just and a word or two to point out the great service i recieved from beta uk this week, had a problem with my 2012 evos front brake caliper , a small crack , one phonecall to Gary and i picked up a new caliper today,complete with pads . No hassle just great service,, THANKS FELLAS ,,,,,,

I would like to add to this growing list of Beta Uk / Lampkins tributes with my own experience

I had a Beta Evo 09 and it was probably the best bike in the world and the only time it let me down was one the stator went. At the time I wasn't aware it was a stator issue and thought it was a carb problem due to the bike cutting out/choked out at the bottom end. After having the carb removed several times the problem wasn't fixed so a phone call to Lampkin's and they advised I took the bike to their shop in Silsden so they could look at it. John and his top mechanic came down to meet me in person and listen to me and my bikes woes. 30 mins later the bike was fixed and running like new and I was advised it was a stator problem which was replaced free of charge despite the bike being out of warranty. Due to this excellent customer service/experience it persuaded me to buy another Beta (now have 2011 Evo) despite being tempted by other brands.

John & Beta UK thanks for you support.

i dont know if i'm a good customer or not as i ve only ever bought one beta new in 2003. i still have it and use it every year the boys know thier stuff at lampkins ring up monday post trial and get the gear wednesday latest if they say they have something they have it end of.

great advert for a small business. decent product, great knowledge of importer, spares availability off the shelf, fast delivery.. i regret i wont be buying a new beta cos the old ones still mor capable and in better mechanical knick than i am..