Sexy little Italian numbers

wayne_weedon

Hi Guy's,

Hi Wayne,

I totaly agree with you.

Has I said, Built with love to be a bit diferent. You can just see the hours put into them, and not a load of dosh threw at them, to make them look all the same. I bet the owners treat riding them has a secondry measure. :icon_salut:

Regards Charlie.

It's good to be different I think!

I know with my own project I have some serious obstacles to overcome but I'm sure I can work something out.

The italian engines are a little more bulky in the cases that the same period Brit engines. The finned wet sump makes them a bit taller too.

I'm most torn over what forks to use. They will probably end up being British at least externally. I do have some 4 stud triumph sliders here somewhere. Have no idea what they are off though.

I think my next job is to reassemble the top end and get the motor running.

Wayne....

Hi Guy's,

Hi Wayne,

I totaly agree with you.

Has I said, Built with love to be a bit diferent. You can just see the hours put into them, and not a load of dosh threw at them, to make them look all the same. I bet the owners treat riding them has a secondry measure. :icon_salut:

Regards Charlie.

+1, this summ's it up very well I believe (not sure???).

These French and Italian builders have this kind of passion while doing things. Their ability to combination technic and design is special, another one:

btan.jpg

btdes.jpg

+1, this summ's it up very well I believe (not sure???).

These French and Italian builders have this kind of passion while doing things. Their ability to combination technic and design is special, another one:

btdes.jpg

I forgot to post that twin carb bianchi. It's simply STUNNING! Looks to borrow some Ossa cues maybe?

It's amazing to think it started out as one of these!

btpri.jpg

The other Bianchi was this bike

tonal.jpg

Morphed into this

tonant.jpg

It's interesting that he's managed to work with the original styling of rear of the frame.

Here's a link through google translate.

Edited by wayne_weedon