72 Dalesman Lynx

gasahat

Hello Putting back together a 72 Dalesman Lynx MX bike. Looking for a down pipe and Tank decals. Also pictures of tank mounting. Any one own one of these? Also would like to know if pete Edmondson is still alive? Thanks Gene Shatrowsky

Hello Putting back together a 72 Dalesman Lynx MX bike. Looking for a down pipe and Tank decals. Also pictures of tank mounting. Any one own one of these? Also would like to know if pete Edmondson is still alive? Thanks Gene Shatrowsky

I have tank decals if these are for "Puch" and have the union jack and chequered flag background, I still have a few left (not many). These were manufactured from a perfect unused original.

I am srry don't have the Sachs variant, there were two types in 1972.

Peter Edmondston very much alive, he will probably be at Telford Putoline Classic Off Road and Racing Show, but that is in England - 4/5 February 2012.

Haven't got the downpipe, I remember this type MX.

Big John

• 2 months later...

Did not you once own an Enduro Dalesman with a 125 Puch motor It was one of two made for the ISDT sorry ISDE

I certainly did... PSG 565H - Dalesman Puch 4 speed 125... and Naichuff...you ran the bike in for Ernie Page prior to the ISDT at Garmisch Partenkircken, Bavaria!

You stated at the time the gearing was too tall and it was geared down by a larger rear sprocket being fitted!

Big John