Can anyone ID this clutch MC?

sharkbait

As you can see the clutch master cylinder cover on my 315 is rather poorly (came to me like this) but I cannot find any manufacturer info on it. The brake is a Grimeca - is the clutch also or does this look like AJP?

clutch.jpg

Edited by sharkbait

looks the same, and is equally as knackered, as mine, on my 97 it is an AJP MC.

I have often thought of replacing mine by making some out of thick aluminum, however the plastic has a moulded portion on the underside which fits into the rubber bit which I am sure is required (over just a flat bottmo sitting on top of the rubber bit), if anyone knows for sure I would love to know!

looks the same, and is equally as knackered, as mine, on my 97 it is an AJP MC.

I have often thought of replacing mine by making some out of thick aluminum, however the plastic has a moulded portion on the underside which fits into the rubber bit which I am sure is required (over just a flat bottmo sitting on top of the rubber bit), if anyone knows for sure I would love to know!

Cheers Canada. I'm presuming this is the large cylinder as it measures 54mm. Will try and find a new lid.

Edit: Seems its a 180.00.106c and nobody has the original in stock.... looks like a cnc ally version is all you can get now.

Edited by sharkbait