trials on an old beta

paul_stuart

Try turning the wheel to the right and once you are better try straight. Once you can get past 20 minutes you will be ready for some :chairfall: advanced moves. First learn to walk up to standing on the seat. Next would be walking over the bars to the front axle for a place for your feet and back to the pegs again. Once you have mastered these there is only doing a head stand on the seat for something more exciting. Some say these are worthless skills, but those people are the one`s that ride no stop events only.

ignore the nasty people in the above posts, i can see you have some balance.

its a start but there aint much to be learnt with the engine off.

find some obstacles, ride over them, enter a trial, see what you need to practice when the results come out, any section with a lot of 5's next to it needs practice.

You MUST first learn that all trials related videos need to have an AC-DC track on them. It's the law :P

As for not moving, the previous comments posted have obviously missed the fact that it's an old Beta and they should know that old Betas don't run. Everyone needs to start somewhere though but to progress to moving forward while keeping your feet on the pegs I'd suggest buying a GasGas and perhaps asking someone other than a chair to hold the video camera?

All things aside, you're doing really well. Looking forward to the next video, keep up the practice.

GJ :wacko:

ignore the nasty people in the above posts, i can see you have some balance.

its a start but there aint much to be learnt with the engine off.

find some obstacles, ride over them, enter a trial, see what you need to practice when the results come out, any section with a lot of 5's next to it needs practice.

Paul looks like maybe you should watch what balance does.

http://www.splatshop.co.uk/blog/2011/09/toni-bou-riding-a-section-with-the-engine-stopped :thumbup:

Edited by lineaway

do you enjoy putting down what a 13 year old boy spent ages doing

thanks for the good comments btw and any advice given

i am just starting trials really so i am making alot of effort to improve so please comment but maybe keep the real harsh ones to yourself

ok

thanks

do you enjoy putting down what a 13 year old boy spent ages doing

thanks for the good comments btw and any advice given

i am just starting trials really so i am making alot of effort to improve so please comment but maybe keep the real harsh ones to yourself

ok

thanks

By the way I thought it was great. I was just saying to mix up your practice. Don`t just favor one side, same when the bike is running. Don`t just practice your good side. Better to practice the weak points. And balacing alone all week is how I started, had to wait for sunday to go riding!

By the way I thought it was great. I was just saying to mix up your practice. Don`t just favor one side, same when the bike is running. Don`t just practice your good side. Better to practice the weak points. And balacing alone all week is how I started, had to wait for sunday to go riding!

thanks thats exactly wat i do