Clubs That Run Conducted Trials At Show?

pete_scorpa3

I have a small display stand at a well advertised Trials show (coming up in the next week or so.) No names no pack drill, but it is at Telford.

The stand is not selling anything, it is promoting our own Conducted trials for riders aged 4 and above.

If there are any other clubs that run conducted routes that would like a mention on the stand, let me know and I will put up a list.

I need is the name of the club, your location and the dates of the events.

Pete

Hi Pete . Somerton mcc run conducted trials for beginners .They set out a separate course , good mix of ages from about 4 to adult . The trials secretary is David Bell all the trials dates ect can be found at www.somerton&districtmc-lcc .See you at Telford . :guinness: Martin

In the Yorkshire area Yeadon Guiseley will be continuing the Successfull OSET cup alongside the Conducted series. The OSET cup will be run at Novice Beginners Trials with Conducted Trials at all Trials Barring Nationals thoughout the Year. Dates Here.. Spen Valley And Horsforth Will also be running Conducted and Electric Trials Usually alongside their Novice Beginners Trials.

Spen Valley Dates Here

Horsforth Dates Here

The idea is to promote Conducted trials to everyone who is at the Telford Show and try to generate interest in the Youth D & E classes.

It's suprising how few people know that trials of this type exist.

I will have a 12.5" Oset, a 16" 36V Oset and a Gas Gas 50 auto on display.

Any clubs that would like a free plug on the display, just give me the details. It's not much, but every little helps.

Pete