I Got One

md04

Hey guys thats me in the club got myself a cracker of a 315R 2004 she's a beauty and got a powerband in every gear haha,joking aside tho is there any good mods for them like adding a sleeve to the silencer to stop it coming off and things of this nature,looking forward to see what you all come up with oh where is good for parts thanks

Hey guys thats me in the club got myself a cracker of a 315R 2004 she's a beauty and got a powerband in every gear haha,joking aside tho is there any good mods for them like adding a sleeve to the silencer to stop it coming off and things of this nature,looking forward to see what you all come up with oh where is good for parts thanks

You did well to find an 03 or 04 hardly see them for sale anymore!

saying that theres a nice one on piston heads.

Edited by motomanAndy

just changing the fork oil made a hell of a difference to mine mine has the older paoli forks

boyesen reeds have made mine more responsive and rev crisper

the modified rear suspension plates have made the rear feel better but not ridden the bike since fitting them only done on monday

You did well to find an 03 or 04 hardly see them for sale anymore!

saying that theres a nice one on piston heads.

true that when i saw her i knew she would be mine,i felt i got a good deal too so im happy.Need to get a few bits and bobs just to bring her up to scratch, i'll check the one piston tho

just changing the fork oil made a hell of a difference to mine mine has the older paoli forks

boyesen reeds have made mine more responsive and rev crisper

the modified rear suspension plates have made the rear feel better but not ridden the bike since fitting them only done on monday

where did you get the suspension plates from?

As I am in Canada and have pretty much nothing to do during the winter months except mess about in the garage I managed to come up with several self-made mods to mine, pics of each are in the garage section.

You need to get a tyre with spikes,i'll check them out