Burman Gp Front Sprocket

wallo

Talon do a 15 tooth for the GB gearbox (ideal for trials) but don`t know if they do a 19 tooth. Phone them on 01935 471508.

I gave Talon a call today and they couldn't find it in their latest catalogue, do you know if this was a special, do you have a product id for sproket?

I gave Talon a call today and they couldn't find it in their latest catalogue, do you know if this was a special, do you have a product id for sproket?

The reference number is TG 452 (can`t remember if this includes number of teeth but Talon will know.) This is for a GB gearbox , not a Gp as you have described. ( do you mean CP or GB ?)

Edited by trialsoldtimer

• 3 months later...

The original one was a GB47,but your unlikely to get one of those. Ariel NH 350 road bike had a GB39,and the VH 500 a GB40. Mainshaft lengths are different and its the shorter one you need. Middle and outer casings from an AJS/Matchless GB gearbox are needed,-This box has the shortest mainshaft of the lot,but it is too short for an HT.

The Ariel layshaft needs the speedo drive worm removing before it can be used with the AJS/Matchless covers.

The GB26 is likely to have related to the AJS middle cover used on your last one.

Thanks john.

The gearbox i spoke of above still has my name on it, so hopefully it should have the correct mainshaft, just on the lookout now for ajs/matchless middle and outer casings.

Regards Andy