315 Repairs

ausy300pro

Can anyone tell me best place to get a damaged 315 cylinder repaired ? preferably close to Wakefield/Leeds but anywhere would be a start. Thanks

Try langcourts They done the barrel on my old sherco 2011 made a grand job, a bit costly at

HI

Thanks for reply, yes was aware of Langcourt, also found someone by googling two stroke cylinder repair but not local, might have to go to someone not local, also need a piston, any best place for that, any spurious pistons available, and does anyone do a deal on cylinder repair and piston, thanks for any help.

HI

Thanks for reply, yes was aware of Langcourt, also found someone by googling two stroke cylinder repair but not local, might have to go to someone not local, also need a piston, any best place for that, any spurious pistons available, and does anyone do a deal on cylinder repair and piston, thanks for any help.

Buy a matched pair from feet up trial sports (second times I'mve typed that today!)