Air Ambulance

tikka65

I have signed the petition but wish to say more:

I find it offensive that the government does not do much more to help things like the air ambulance and fell rescue services where volunteers give so much time and effort. Yet at the same time it subsidises bus and rail companies whoses bosses enjoy profits and bonuses for providing an often poor level of service.

Its the same as the "arts" they expect public funding so a few prats can dress up and ponce about on stage. Why does the government not subsidise our chosen hobby / sport?

Cheers

I have signed the petition but wish to say more:

I find it offensive that the government does not do much more to help things like the air ambulance and fell rescue services where volunteers give so much time and effort. Yet at the same time it subsidises bus and rail companies whoses bosses enjoy profits and bonuses for providing an often poor level of service.

Its the same as the "arts" they expect public funding so a few prats can dress up and ponce about on stage. Why does the government not subsidise our chosen hobby / sport?

Cheers

I couldn't agree more.

Job done! signed in an instant

The fact this has to be done is a discrace as people say the government should support this charity and the rnli, not some daft sculpture nobody asked for.

Or dare I say spend the money that is assigned for overseas aid or euro nonsense on these life saving organisations in our own areas!!

Job done! signed in an instant

The fact this has to be done is a discrace as people say the government should support this charity and the rnli, not some daft sculpture nobody asked for.

Or dare I say spend the money that is assigned for overseas aid or euro nonsense on these life saving organisations in our own areas!!

:agreed: :agreed: :agreed: Wish there was an applause icon.

Gladly signed as I think anybody on here would, but I would like to point out that it is possible to set up a monthly donation by direct debit with the air ambulance service. It doesn't have to be a lot, any amount and I know they would be gratefull . One day you just might need it !!

Phil