What 4rt Oil

dye29

hy all i have a 4rt and wanting some decent gear oil that works , ive tryed motul but i get really bad clutch drag so i purchased the propper stuff elf htx740 from bvm but its really pricy with postage im looking at around

hy all i have a 4rt and wanting some decent gear oil that works , ive tryed motul but i get really bad clutch drag so i purchased the propper stuff elf htx740 from bvm but its really pricy with postage im looking at around £28 for a litre , is there any where else to buy elf or a different spec that works i was told to use dextron 2 and pj1 clutch tuner 2 stroke any ideas 4rt riders ,

Hi

Just bought 2 litres from BVM at £18.00 a litre plus postage at £3.50 but i think its well worth it as I have always used this oil in my 4Rt since new (march 2008) and had no problems with the clutch.

Edited by Big Red Tractor

Buy Elf. you dont need to change it as often.

I found ATF makes bike really dificult to start in gear and clutch is a nightmare

ye think thats best to stick with proper stuff only fault though where the hell to get it i only no of bvm, how often do you change it