#1 copemech

copemech

Advanced Member

• Site Supporter
  • 9,671 posts
  • Bike:Sherco
  • Club:NTTA, TXTC

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:15 AM

Scheduled for the last weekend in March as I recall! Spring Break for rials riders!

Lots of fun riding classes to choose from with great instructors like Ryan Young!

Camp, ride, relax, ride, enjoy, ride, eat, ride, do i over the next day! :icon_salut:

www. trialstrainingcenter.com
Ride it Like it was one of your old Girlfriends, If you still remember how!

Ads By Google User is online

Ads By Google
  • Ad Bots

Don't want these Ads? Why not help support TC and sign up as a Trials Central Supporter?

#2 steve fracy

steve fracy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • Bike:Beta 2T/RR,Fantic
  • Club:Island Sports Trials Club

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:01 AM

Hey Copey:

We will be having our Canada Trials training days on the 3rd weekend of April, guest instructor will be none other than Mr. Ryan Young. Looking forward to seeing him in OUR backyard, and spending two fun days with lots of riding, and some time with an old friend!

Steve
The Older I get, the better I was!

#3 axulsuv

axulsuv

Advanced Member

• Site Supporter
  • 2,334 posts
  • Bike:Fantics & a Reflex
  • Club:ITSA , STRA , MTR, AMA

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

Boy, by the amount of work Ryan is getting these days , either trials is gaining in popularity a little , or we are taking it a little more seriously ... And you couldn't ask for a better teacher !
Glenn
Just a old trials kid !!! ITSA , STRA , MTR
And you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychologists office ...
"Traction is where you find it "
"To acheive anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundry of disaster" (Stirling Moss)

#4 jtrials31

jtrials31

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Bike:Scorpa SY250R
  • Club:STRA, ITSA, CTC

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

You making the trip Copey? Even though it's in my backyard not sure if I'm going to make it, may just come to see everybody haha

#5 copemech

copemech

Advanced Member

• Site Supporter
  • 9,671 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:26 AM

Well I admit I have been kinda "on the fence", as the cost or diesel for a 1500 mile trip is not good right now, then consider the weather forcast may change things, and the fact the Sooner Cup is the same weekend in OK. Yet all in all, I was still IN, untill today when the wifey told me that they may want to schedule a minor surgery for next week, so that may just change everything!

I just want a few days off! With a bit of riding! :closedeyes:

#6 rlracer

rlracer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • Bike:2012 Beta 250 2t

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:24 AM

Copie hope you can make it but I understand 4 hours Tish or 11 hours TTC, I'm in for TTC and the 1500 miles.

#7 steve fracy

steve fracy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • Bike:Beta 2T/RR,Fantic
  • Club:Island Sports Trials Club

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

You guys are hardcore!!! Wish I could go, but endless riding here and don' even have to drive!
The Older I get, the better I was!

#8 jtrials31

jtrials31

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Bike:Scorpa SY250R
  • Club:STRA, ITSA, CTC

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

That stinks man, I know it's a good haul for you too, I was kinda surprised to see you post the thread up and everything because of the sheer distance of it, but I know there's nothing like it anywhere else. I'm not so sure I'm gonna make it yet, but I will most likely go down for a while just to say hi to everyone.

#9 jse

jse

Advanced Member

• Site Supporter
  • 2,368 posts
  • Bike:Gas-Gas Pro, TY350s
  • Club:NEOTT-Life member, American Motorcyclist Association-Life Member

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:24 PM

Well I admit I have been kinda "on the fence", as the cost or diesel for a 1500 mile trip is not good right now, then consider the weather forcast may change things, and the fact the Sooner Cup is the same weekend in OK. Yet all in all, I was still IN, untill today when the wifey told me that they may want to schedule a minor surgery for next week, so that may just change everything!

I just want a few days off! With a bit of riding! :closedeyes:

I'll be down at the Sooner Cup Copey, com'on down (actually "up"). I need somebody to argue with. Everybody else wants to be too nice to me.......

Jon

#10 copemech

copemech

Advanced Member

• Site Supporter
  • 9,671 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:17 AM

I'll be down at the Sooner Cup Copey, com'on down (actually "up"). I need somebody to argue with. Everybody else wants to be too nice to me.......

Jon

It's because you are OLD Jon!!!!

May yet see you over the weekend as things are still up in the air. TN is nice, but the trip is a bit brutal. I understand why they limit the hours on truckers!

Ads By Google User is online

Ads By Google
  • Ad Bots

Don't want these Ads? Why not help support TC and sign up as a Trials Central Supporter?

#11 copemech

copemech

Advanced Member

• Site Supporter
  • 9,671 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:24 AM

That stinks man, I know it's a good haul for you too, I was kinda surprised to see you post the thread up and everything because of the sheer distance of it, but I know there's nothing like it anywhere else. I'm not so sure I'm gonna make it yet, but I will most likely go down for a while just to say hi to everyone.

I think it is a great event! Great riding area! And I support it, I feel proud to have spent quality time there over the years with most of the top riders in the US. A great Spring Break! And the "train at your own rate" thing is good. Four sessions daily, plus other things!

#12 rlracer

rlracer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • Bike:2012 Beta 250 2t

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:22 AM

Maybe next year the sooner cup can be on a different weekend and I can make both. I'd like to see some of my few friends from Texas.
Jon I need to get a book back to you, Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users