Outlaw 4 Strokes

kramit

I think its time the Trials Community take a stand in the World of Motorcycling and Outlaw

4 Strokes in Competition. The things are really overpriced nightmares created by government

regulation rather than common sense. And add Fuel Injection into the Ban also!!!

This must be a joke, I'm sure. The idea of restricting a rider's choice of powerplants in motorsports competition seems to fly in the face of our flag-waving, I'm-more-freedom-loving-than-you, too much is not enough U.S. heritage we seem to joyfully profess to pursue. :)

I'm old enough to remember the cry to restrict two-strokes in the 50s and 60s so maybe this is just completeing the circle, yet again. Not sure about the FI thing, though, as a direct FI two-stroke is classified s a low-emissions engine under the stringent California standard.

I'm an old dragracer, I say we ban gasoline and run everything on Nitromethane.....:)

Jon

I think its time the Trials Community take a stand in the World of Motorcycling and Outlaw

4 Strokes in Competition. The things are really overpriced nightmares created by government

regulation rather than common sense. And add Fuel Injection into the Ban also!!!

I think Kramit is high on his own two stroke smoke. ;-) But really I think it's just a post to get us 4T guy's backs up, didnt work with me. Live and let live, but you can't beat a good 4 stroke, rather have one in front of me in a que, rather than one of those dirty, smelly 2T's. :-(

Edited by shedracer

not sure where you get off with that, perhaps it was a solar flare effecting the plates in your head, but, i do tend to agree, ban 4 strokes but for other reasons, ban 2 strokes as well, we HAVE to ge electric, its the only future.

now i know this wont be poular but i couldnt give a F*** .

fcuking dick head

no !

I didn't mean it :0)

I wouldn't ban anything, choice is a good thing, it would be boring if we all rode the same thing. But the 4RT rocks ;0).

Electric, no thanks, hydrogen powered Honda 4RT H2o, yes please, although the liquid hydrogen tank might be a bit of a problem ;0).