Show Me Your Twin Shocker!

sir dabs alot

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/4/2017 at 4:13 PM, still trying said:

Todd what a well executed build, well done. Have you any progress photo's you could put in the projects gallery? It might inspire more people to get creative.

Enjoy riding and tuning your new (?) machine, brilliant!

I tried up loading the build shots of the Hodaka but I think they are in a different format. Not a computer guy but my son is so I'll try to get him to do it.

Cheers

Edited by ty todd

17 hours ago, jbird said:

Hey Todd. I noticed you have a ty 175. Do you happen to know of one for sale?  I live in your area.

jbird,

I don't know of any right now. I'll let you know if I hear of anything that comes up.

I just started my next project modifying a TY175 frame. I do need a engine for it, so if anybody knows of one please let me know.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE:  Got the time to mount some new tires, finish putting things back together and getting this Can-Am 310 running again!  The HIRO seems to love to start and a quick test ride around the yard proves she stills chugs nicely.  Waiting on a new front brake cable, then will give her a solid tryout!!!  ENJOY!

hiro_12s.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...