Gas Gas Electric Bike

barcota

Which one? What I hear there was one at the Indy show done by an American developer.

Copey,

You must mean Dave Yonce. He rode the bike this weekend in the amateur class at the 2-day Sooner Cup Trial.

I was VERY impressed with how the bike worked. It's a little disconcerting for us checkers as we have to look for

him at the start of our sections as there are no engine sounds that alert us. It had no trouble with the obstacles

and the conditions were creek water, mud, slime, grippy rocks, glassy mossy rocks, lots of off-cambers and boulders etc.

He's still tweeking the controls to get the right "feel" but from what I saw, the bike is competitive with anything out there,

at least in the low and mid classes (no testing yet in the Master class). Dale has been following it's development closely.

Considering it is still in the development stage, it's a pretty cool bike (and you can practice indoors all Winter and not

gas yourself to death).

Jon